We believe a company-wide focus on Diversity and Inclusion is important because:
- We want to provide an environment where we are kind to all who work and visit here to show, rather than just say, that we live our Core Values.
- All new hires who walk through our door should feel welcome and included and want to tell their friends and family this is an amazing place to work.
- We want to build a culture that is safe, respectful, fair and inclusive for all employees and recognizes the unique contributions they bring.
- We want to ensure everyone feels included, not just tolerated.
- Everyone around our table should have a voice that is equally valued and respected.
- We believe better decisions are made if everyone’s point of view is included.
- We are proud to employ people from all different backgrounds who lend their experience and energy to making this company grow and succeed.
- We believe that the diversity of our team makes us a stronger company and better able to serve our customers around the world.
We will extend this focus on Diversity and Inclusion to our current and future employees, our policies and practices, as well as our community engagement in order to support our efforts to make SoundOff Signal a premier employer.