To all of our valued friends and customers,
As we move to resume full operations and business as “close to usual” during these unprecedented times, we wanted to assure everyone that the continued health and safety of our employees and guests remain are our utmost priority. With this in mind, we have taken the following measures in line with CDC recommendations and the state of Michigan requirements:
- All team members/temporary workers and guests must answer self-assessment screening questions and pass a temperature check, prior to being allowed access to the facility. If any COVID-19 symptoms are identified, the person will not be allowed access to the facility.
- When in our facility, a mask is recommended in all situations where it is not possible to maintain social distancing (6 feet). Even when not required, we strongly encourage all employees and guests to wear these masks when in the facility. A mask will be provided upon request.
- Our maintenance teams have increased our facility cleaning protocols both in types of disinfection methods and frequency.
- Hand sanitizers and disinfecting wipes have been provided throughout the facility
- Where possible we have modified workspaces to ensure social distancing.
- We have restricted the number of people who may use a conference room to ensure social distancing.
- We will continue for the foreseeable future to encourage remote working for those who can perform their job effectively from home.
- We continue to limit air travel to essential business only and as approved by upper management,
As we all try to resume some sort of normal in our personal and business lives during these unusual times, we take solace in our unwavering commitment to our employees, guests, and customers as we continue to serve our “first responders”.
President & CEO